Re: Google's home page, web languages

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Richard Fangnail <> wrote in
    news::

    > Google has been having home pages with animation but they also respond
    > to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful circles.
    >
    > I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond to
    > the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

    Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
    could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an animated
    gif.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:

    > Richard Fangnail <> wrote in
    >
    >> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also respond
    >> to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful circles.
    >>
    >> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond to
    >> the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

    > Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
    > could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an animated
    > gif.

    what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
    hint: onmouseclick.
    richard, Sep 7, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Richard Fangnail <> wrote in
    >> :
    >>
    >>> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also
    >>> respond to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful
    >>> circles.
    >>>
    >>> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond
    >>> to the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

    >> Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
    >> could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an
    >> animated gif.

    > what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
    > hint: onmouseclick.

    You *really* can't read at all can you?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    rf Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > richard <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Richard Fangnail <> wrote in
    >>> :

    >>> Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
    >>> could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an
    >>> animated gif.

    >> what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
    >> hint: onmouseclick.
    >>

    > You *really* can't read at all can you?

    TROLL FIGHT
    rf, Sep 8, 2010
  5. chuckcar

    John Holmes Guest

    rf "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    @l38g2000pro.googlegroups.com

    you

    >>> what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
    >>> hint: onmouseclick.
    >>>

    >> You *really* can't read at all can you?

    > TROLL FIGHT

    Look who's talking...