Re: google toolbar

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Phil B doodled:
    > no thanks, I sorted it myself.
    >
    > have another one tho,
    >
    > is it possible to make the text box's under my desktop icons either
    > disappear all together, or make them transparent so I can see the
    > desktop thro them????

    You want 'DeskColor' - one of the _many_ highly-useful apps that I
    discovered for the ungrateful fucks of this newsgroup. Short fucking
    memories, that's their problem...

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Renato Downey doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> You want 'DeskColor' - one of the _many_ highly-useful apps

    > Did you intend the hyphen to be a dash indicating an emphatic pause
    > or as a hyphen to join compound modifiers?

    You spotted the deliberate mistake. Well done you! I knew you had it in you.
    You've a career in the Word Police if you're interested.

    > Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question not requiring an
    > answer.

    Too late.

    >You fucked it up yet again, oh useless fully paid-up 'Word
    > Police Officer'.

    You've got the right attitude too. There's hope for you yet, son. Now, are
    you going to sign up or not?

    > You see, headfuck, compounds that come before the word being modified
    > should not be hyphenated when the compound ends in ly, is a proper
    > noun, or is an adjective.
    >
    > HTH&GL with your job as a Word Police Officer.

    Thanks. Now move along, usenetizen. There's nothing to see in 24hsh -
    absolutely nothing.

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  3. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Marietta Wren doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    >> Renato Downey doodled:

    >>> Did you intend the hyphen to be a dash indicating an emphatic pause
    >>> or as a hyphen to join compound modifiers?

    >> You spotted the deliberate mistake. Well done you! I knew you had it
    >> in you. You've a career in the Word Police if you're interested.

    >>> Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question not requiring an
    >>> answer.

    >> Too late.

    >>> You fucked it up yet again, oh useless fully paid-up 'Word
    >>> Police Officer'.

    >> You've got the right attitude too. There's hope for you yet, son.
    >> Now, are you going to sign up or not?

    >>> You see, headfuck, compounds that come before the word being
    >>> modified should not be hyphenated when the compound ends in ly, is
    >>> a proper noun, or is an adjective.

    >>> HTH&GL with your job as a Word Police Officer.

    >> Thanks. Now move along, usenetizen. There's nothing to see in 24hsh -
    >> absolutely nothing.

    > Your ofer of unconditional surrender is accepted.

    My what?

    --

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    zarathustra, Jun 30, 2003
  4. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Gazwad Man" <Dont Be So FarKing WeeTarDid> wrote:

    >Josef Knecht asked wistfully...

    >|| ...as soon as you've eaten the peanuts outta my shit.
    >
    >Hey, relic, I told you this guy was a faggot.
    >
    >Look he's been eating the other peanuts!

    Fag lame. AutoSPNAK.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Josef Knecht, Jul 1, 2003
  5. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <Dont Be So FarKing WeeTarDid> wrote:

    >Josef Knecht asked wistfully...

    >|| Fag lame. AutoSPNAK.
    >
    >It's not a lame.

    Like your obvious post-editing, you 5u><0r....

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Josef Knecht, Jul 1, 2003
  6. Josef Knecht asked wistfully...

    || "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <Dont Be So FarKing WeeTarDid> wrote:
    ||| Josef Knecht asked wistfully...
    ||| It's not a lame.
    || Like your obvious post-editing, you 5u><0r....

    What's there to like you fucking retard? I didn't edit the post.

    --

    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://angry.at/gazwad
    http://gazwad.servebeer.com

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 1, 2003
  7. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <Dont Be So FarKing WeeTarDid> wrote:

    >Josef Knecht asked wistfully...

    >|| Like your obvious post-editing, you 5u><0r....
    >
    >What's there to like you fucking retard? I didn't edit the post.

    ....and they TINT wonder why I use emphases.

    It has nothing to do with liking. Read again. What a dumbfuck. *sigh*

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Josef Knecht, Jul 1, 2003
  8. Josef Knecht asked wistfully...

    || ...and they TINT wonder why I use emphases.
    || It has nothing to do with liking. Read again.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    || What's a dumbfuck.

    You are, clearly.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 1, 2003