Re: Google refuses to stop spammers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chadwick Stone, Jun 23, 2006.

  1. Anonymouse kirjoitti:

    > When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
    > canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
    > be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

    EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER
    Chadwick Stone, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Chadwick Stone wrote:
    > Anonymouse kirjoitti:
    >
    >> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me
    >> back canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the
    >> hell can be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

    > EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

    Change your e-mail address.
    Dennis Pogson, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Chadwick Stone

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Dennis Pogson wrote:
    > Chadwick Stone wrote:
    >> Anonymouse kirjoitti:
    >>
    >>> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me
    >>> back canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the
    >>> hell can be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

    >> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

    > Change your e-mail address.

    I assumed the complaint referred to ng spammers, post isn't too clear.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Jun 23, 2006
  4. On 6/23/06 7:13 AM, Dave Cohen posted the following:
    > Dennis Pogson wrote:
    >> Chadwick Stone wrote:

    >>> EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

    >> Change your e-mail address.
    >>

    > I assumed the complaint referred to ng spammers, post isn't too clear.
    > Dave Cohen

    Cause it's play between some net kooks and trolls. Often a good idea to
    not post back into those groups, as it just assures the thread will go
    on and on.

    Groups removed.

    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Jun 23, 2006
  5. In rec.photo.digital Chadwick Stone <> wrote:
    > Anonymouse kirjoitti:
    >
    >> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
    >> canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
    >> be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

    > EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER

    Well, maybe somebody should contact your ISP about your abuse?

    http://www.suomicom.fi/

    Suomi Communications Oy
    address: Helsinki
    phone: 09-43421700

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jun 23, 2006
  6. Chadwick Stone

    Jessica Guest

    In article <>
    "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <> wrote:

    > In rec.photo.digital Chadwick Stone <> wrote:
    > > Anonymouse kirjoitti:
    > >
    > >> When I complain to Google about their damned spammers, they send me back
    > >> canned responses saying that they don't control them. What the hell can
    > >> be done? Can you block all posts from their sites?

    > > EAT SH1T AND F*CK OFF SPAMMER
    > >

    > Well, maybe somebody should contact your ISP about your abuse?

    Yawn.
    Jessica, Jun 23, 2006