Re: Google Joins Europe Case Against Microsoft

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chesaar der Anusfluit, Feb 25, 2009.

  1. <> schreef in bericht
    <Quote>
    > Accusing Microsoft

    <Snipped off topic crap>

    What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
    every day on top notch Windows computers?
    Especially nessuno-LittleJohn tard and spamtard Roy/Racine Schestowitz!
    Robert Littlejohn, Professor Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics at Berkeley
    AKA Nessuno uses university computers (128.32.124.193 / wigner.Berkeley.EDU)
    to spam and " *bullshit* " this group with his lies and off-topic rants
    (quoting Peter Kohlmann). I wouldn't want to have a liar "teaching" in a
    lecture-room, if I was Robert J. Birgeneau, Chancellor of Berkeley.

    Roy (Racine) Schestowitz, who cut off his balls for Linux, is a career
    college student at some liberal artsy university. He has never had a job or
    any responsibility in his life and his poor parents have been supporting his
    butt for many years. Instead of actually graduating like you're supposed to
    this proven liar spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all
    holidays) posting lies to every corner of the internet. He posts to a
    Microsoft-hate newsgroup called COLA for instance where he finds the time to
    make thousands of posts each month.
    Really... this is no exaggeration. He literally makes several thousand posts
    per month to this lowly newsgroup instead of studying or getting a job. He
    was posting so much and misusing his college computers so much that after
    several warnings and complaints his school had no choice but to suspend his
    internet posting privileges. (He's not supposed to use school computers for
    personal gain.) Now he uses Mark Kent's account (another linux liar) to spew
    his lies and hatred from.
    He was recently found guilty of stealing artwork from other websites and
    posting them on his site despite the clear and obvious copyright warnings.
    He has no hesitation in shamelessly stealing the work of others and posting
    it up on his website as his own in order to try and make a few pennies
    profit.
    Other than posting to COLA he has his own anti-Microsoft website and created
    for-profit websites that attempt to boycott linux vendors he doesn't like
    such as Novell, Xandros and etc. His specialty is to take news stories and
    twist the headline and contents of the story into something that was never
    written. Unsuspecting readers will see the post from Roy
    Schestowitz and assume it's the truth when in reality it's nothing but lies,
    delusions, ravings and rants from this immature child."
    Chesaar der Anusfluit, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    chrisv Guest

    Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > [snips]
    >
    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
    >
    >> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while
    >> working every day on top notch Windows computers?

    > Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at
    > work or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the
    > crap tends to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
    >
    > So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand,
    > just how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group?
    > Yeesh, give me a break.

    Then tell your employer that you refuse to use a Windows OS. Stop bitching.
    chrisv, Feb 25, 2009

  3. After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > [snips]
    >
    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
    >
    >> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
    >> every day on top notch Windows computers?

    > Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
    > or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
    > to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
    >
    > So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
    > how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
    > give me a break.

    Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.

    If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    bullshit.

    --
    Poor Buoyancy:
    The realization that one was a better person when one had less
    Chris Ahlstrom, Feb 25, 2009
  4. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Clogwog Guest

    "Chris Ahlstrom" <> schreef in bericht
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> [snips]
    >>
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
    >>> every day on top notch Windows computers?

    >> Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
    >> or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
    >> to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
    >>
    >> So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
    >> how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
    >> give me a break.

    > Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    > He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >
    > If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    > bullshit.

    So you deny that nessuno is ranting Microsoft, while working
    every day on top notch Windows computers at work, like you do?
    lol ! Be a nice tardlett Chris and **** off!
    --
    The Linonut ( Chris Ahlstrom) liar
    This liar has nothing to say or add to the conversation. His posts are
    Clogwog, Feb 25, 2009
  5. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Rabid Dog Guest

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> [snips]
    >>
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while
    >>> working every day on top notch Windows computers?

    >> Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at
    >> work or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the
    >> crap tends to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
    >>
    >> So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand,
    >> just how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy
    >> group? Yeesh, give me a break.

    > Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    > He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >
    > If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying
    > his bullshit.

    We already ignore Kelsey. Have you just gotten the word?
    Rabid Dog, Feb 25, 2009
  6. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    stilicho Guest

    On Feb 25, 10:22 am, Chris Ahlstrom <> wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > [snips]

    > > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:

    > >> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
    > >> every day on top notch Windows computers?

    > > Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
    > > or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
    > > to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.

    > > So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
    > > how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
    > > give me a break.

    > Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    > He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >
    > If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    > bullshit.

    Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
    easy to yank their chains.
    stilicho, Feb 25, 2009
  7. After takin' a swig o' grog, stilicho belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    >> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >>
    >> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    >> bullshit.

    > Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
    > easy to yank their chains.

    Those cross-posting bastards!

    --
    DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience.
    -- Bill Gates
    Chris Ahlstrom, Feb 25, 2009
  8. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    chrisv Guest

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, stilicho belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >>> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    >>> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >>>
    >>> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother
    >>> dignifying his bullshit.

    >> Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
    >> easy to yank their chains.

    > Those cross-posting bastards!

    They should all be killed!
    chrisv, Feb 25, 2009
  9. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Ezekiel Guest

    "stilicho" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 25, 10:22 am, Chris Ahlstrom <> wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >> > [snips]

    >> > Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at
    >> > work
    >> > or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap
    >> > tends
    >> > to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.

    >> > So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand,
    >> > just
    >> > how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group?
    >> > Yeesh,
    >> > give me a break.

    >> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    >> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >>
    >> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    >> bullshit.
    >>

    > Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
    > easy to yank their chains.

    Oh look... little John Nessuno shows up to the COLA circle-jerk with his
    new nym.
    Ezekiel, Feb 26, 2009
  10. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Doctor Smith Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:18:14 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "stilicho" <> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 25, 10:22 am, Chris Ahlstrom <> wrote:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
    >>> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
    >>> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
    >>>
    >>> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
    >>> bullshit.
    >>>

    >> Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
    >> easy to yank their chains.

    > Oh look... little John Nessuno shows up to the COLA circle-jerk with his
    > new nym.

    He's been outed!

    Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had in here since
    Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.
    Doctor Smith, Feb 26, 2009
  11. Doctor Smith wrote:

    > Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had
    > in here since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy
    > Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.

    This is an example of:

    High Plains Thumper, Feb 26, 2009
  12. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Doctor Smith Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:41:46 +0000 (UTC), High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Doctor Smith wrote:
    >
    >> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had
    >> in here since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy
    >> Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.

    > This is an example of:

    High Plains Thumper and Nessuno getting caught trolling.
    Doctor Smith, Feb 26, 2009
  13. Rhino Mocks wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Doctor Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had in here
    >>> since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy Toiletwater, amongst
    >>> other nyms.

    > Oh, it's High Plains Hypocrite

    Ad hominem.

    > on another cross-post playing NG lapdog and point-dog for someone, your
    > usual MO.

    General information on 4.225.31.147:

    IP address: 4.225.31.147
    Host name: dialup-4.225.31.147.dial1.cincinnati1.level3.net
    Country: UNITED STATES

    Nymshifting Level3 troll backing his buddy, Flatfish. Uses reply to
    Flatfish crosspost as excuse to troll COLA. Luser.

    --
    HPT
    High Plains Thumper, Feb 26, 2009
  14. Chesaar der Anusfluit

    Doctor Smith Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:05:40 -0500, Rhino Mocks wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Rhino Mocks wrote:

    > <snipped>
    >
    > And yet you responded, as usual, backing-up all of Linux. :)

    High Plains Thumper hates when she gets caught nym shifting.
    This happens about 99.9999 percent of the time.
    Doctor Smith, Feb 26, 2009