Re: Good Vibes Rotated 20 degrees

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Jul 4, 2011.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/4/2011 12:39 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "Paul Furman"<> wrote in message
    >> Dudley Hanks wrote:
    >>> Did I go the right way?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/GoodVibesRotated20DegreesSmall.jpg

    >> Nope!
    >>
    >> :)

    > Thanks, Paul, I've gone the other way, now, so it should be getting close.
    >
    > http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/GoodVibesRotated20DegreesSmall.jpg
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    the original was better. The angle made it dynamic. Straight it's just a
    well exposed shot of a boy playing a guitar.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jul 4, 2011

  2. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/4/2011 1:20 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "PeterN"<> wrote in message
    >> On 7/4/2011 12:39 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    >>> "Paul Furman"<> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks, Paul, I've gone the other way, now, so it should be getting
    >>> close.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/GoodVibesRotated20DegreesSmall.jpg
    >>>
    >>> Take Care,
    >>> Dudley
    >>>

    >> the original was better. The angle made it dynamic. Straight it's just a
    >> well exposed shot of a boy playing a guitar.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter

    > I've had a few folks email that same thought to me.
    >
    > And, apparently, rotating makes it unworkable, as cropping out the
    > rotational aftermath would result in partial loss of head / feet...
    >
    > I've got a few ddays left in present locale, so will probably reshoot,
    > anyways, as I was hoping for deeper hues.
    >
    > Also want to get a shot of Mich on rocky shore...
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dudley

    Can't resist:
    Will you see your way clear to do it?

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jul 6, 2011

  3. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/5/2011 8:51 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "PeterN"<> wrote in message
    >> On 7/4/2011 1:20 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    >>> "PeterN"<> wrote in message

    >>> I've had a few folks email that same thought to me.
    >>>
    >>> And, apparently, rotating makes it unworkable, as cropping out the
    >>> rotational aftermath would result in partial loss of head / feet...
    >>>
    >>> I've got a few ddays left in present locale, so will probably reshoot,
    >>> anyways, as I was hoping for deeper hues.
    >>>
    >>> Also want to get a shot of Mich on rocky shore...
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Dudley
    >>>

    >> Can't resist:
    >> Will you see your way clear to do it?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter

    > As long as I feel good, no problem ... ;)

    Hope so.

    --
    Peter
    Health is everything