Re: Good story about KDE 4.1 .

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Enkidu, Aug 2, 2008.

  1. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    Freesias wrote:
    > http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fcreative.asp?edid=27844
    >
    > "" KDE 4.1 has some of those cool features that make Vista and Mac
    > look like kids! ""

    Yes, KDE certainly looks as if it were designed by Fisher-Price.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    "I LOVE IT!!" - someone on a newsgroup, somewhere.

    Enkidu, Aug 2, 2008

  2. In article <4894409b$>, Enkidu did write:

    > Yes, KDE certainly looks as if it were designed by Fisher-Price.

    Wasn't that the famous characterization of Dimdows XP?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 2, 2008

  3. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In article <4894409b$>, Enkidu did write:
    >
    >> Yes, KDE certainly looks as if it were designed by Fisher-Price.

    > Wasn't that the famous characterization of Dimdows XP?

    No, that was Tellytubbies.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    "I LOVE IT!!" - someone on a newsgroup, somewhere.

    Enkidu, Aug 3, 2008
  4. Enkidu

    biggles Guest

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:08:59 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > In article <4894409b$>, Enkidu did write:
    >
    >> Yes, KDE certainly looks as if it were designed by Fisher-Price.

    > Wasn't that the famous characterization of Dimdows XP?

    Yeah but now Suse are rolling with the same concept. but using over sized
    cartoon like widgets.

    Biggles

    biggles, Aug 4, 2008