Re: Good Morning, Friday (second version)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. oj

    oj Guest

    > > Is this similar to a weather report?
    >
    > It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    > millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    > Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    > small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    > guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    Ok. Robinson is a civilized man, and he meets Friday, a tribal man. Robinson is walking
    him around his island, and more like a professor in the 19th century, and talks intelligently
    (yes as people talking about the weather). So the answer is yes, but that's a bad idea
    to think of Robinson as a weatherman. There is another man who talks like that:
    http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598
    smoking his p

    oj, Oct 18, 2005

  2. oj

    oj Guest

    > > > Is this similar to a weather report?
    > >
    > > It is a play script, so its how you choose to read it and play it aloud. There are tens of
    > > millions of unread scripts, short and long, 280 thousand full film scripts are sent to
    > > Hollywood each year, and only a small fraction of those are accepted. This is a
    > > small script, the only useful place I saw for it was Saturday Night Live for this
    > > guy: http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598

    > Ok. Robinson is a civilized man, and he meets Friday, a tribal man. Robinson is walking
    > him around his island, and more like a professor in the 19th century, and talks intelligently
    > (yes as people talking about the weather). So the answer is yes, but that's a bad idea
    > to think of Robinson as a weatherman. There is another man who talks like that:
    > http://scd.mm-c1.yimg.com/image/1472520598
    > smoking his p

    I can't believe you said that. Now I have to write a story about a weatherman.

    oj, Oct 18, 2005