Re: Good guys verus the turds

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Mar 14, 2010.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Spiderd wrote:
    > It would be a useful service if the time proven good guys
    > would publish a list of the ABSOLUTE TURDS that
    > somehow enjoy ruining the computer experience for
    > others.
    >
    > That way the least of us can killfile them or preferably, no
    > I better not say it.

    It is better if each person (silently) chooses hir own way of silently
    kf/ing or ignoring hir own choices rather than starting yet another
    thread of people making ad hominem attacks on each other.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 14, 2010

  2. Alec Lourmier <> via

    > On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:18:03 -0700,
    > Mike Easter <> wrote:
    >
    >> It is better if each person (silently) chooses hir own way
    >> of silently kf/ing or ignoring hir own choices rather than
    >> starting yet another thread of people making ad hominem
    >> attacks on each other.

    > I'm tired of seeing everyone *PLONK* here and *PLONK* there.
    > Killfile the person and move on. Why even bother responding
    > to let them/everyone know the poster has been killfiled?

    <RETARD-SLAP!> one of them and almost immediately it pops-up
    in a different costume whining about how old it is and how
    now it don't like you anymore so it goes into its room and
    slams the door and put its hands over its ears and shouts
    "na na na na na na NA NA NA NA Na..." to see if several
    copycats by various p00ppets will get any lamerz to
    join in and sycophant-conga for it... Sooooo st00pid!
    Yet, it can keep-up ostensibly with an alternate identity,
    and shoot-and-run when it stinks it has some advantage...
    Sooooo lame!

    "Mike Easter" is a chicken-shit nym-morpher who is too lazy
    and lame to even get a real job, so it homesteads in here day
    and night morphing from nym-to-nym, newsclient-to-newsclient,
    server-to-server, shell-account--to--shell-account, trying
    to appear like s/he's a group of peeples who commit the same
    spelling errors and syntax... and smell like crusty old
    curmudgeon(s)... and there was a day when that delusional
    shit actually worked. Now, it's just a tiny bunch of obsessive
    smelly old wannabes who neverweres and neverwillbes. It's sad.

    But then, WTF? It's *ALL* avatards and how fast you can whomp 'em!

    Watch...

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 15, 2010

  3. Mike Easter

    Guest

    On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:12:49 -0400, Alec Lourmier
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:18:03 -0700, Mike Easter <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>It is better if each person (silently) chooses hir own way of silently
    >>kf/ing or ignoring hir own choices rather than starting yet another
    >>thread of people making ad hominem attacks on each other.

    >I'm tired of seeing everyone *PLONK* here and *PLONK* there. Killfile
    >the person and move on. Why even bother responding to let
    >them/everyone know the poster has been killfiled?

    *Exactly*.

    , Mar 15, 2010