Re: Goldwave users: any way to eliminate "open air" noise from conference recordings ...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Greg, Aug 31, 2010.

  1. Old Greg

    Old Greg Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    Goldwave has noise reduction but I found it damaged the recording if
    pushed too far. Try the sound reduction on Audacity (freeware) - it
    performs superbly. Try Messer for timed recording.

    To improve understandability you might want to roll off the bass a
    little, and raise slightly the presence region around 1000 Hz.

    Old Greg, Aug 31, 2010