Re: God hast spoken

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/57sfg6
    > Nuclear Warrior Notation
    >
    > http://nuclearwarrior.com/audio.html
    > Nuclear Warrior Audio Clip

    Nice selection of broken links...

    > Through the dead fingers of the only guitarist ever the Nuclear Warrior, it
    > is clear god has spoken.

    Hmmm, According to the web site (Broken link though) it is possible to
    hear the Nuclear Jam Sandwich Warrior live. So make up you mind Scotty,
    is he alive or dead?

    > Someone said it's a bunch of gibberish. Of course it is, silly! What do you
    > *expect* god's word to look like?

    I expect it not to look like gibberish like most of the other things
    attributed to whatever God people may worship. If the mere mortal can't
    understand it, what is the point? The message does not get across.

    > Shall we Heed and Harken unto the Word.

    Off you go then...

    > Shall we discontinue with the rock n' roll immediately and embrace only the
    > music that matters.

    Nope.

    > Oh yes, I also did a concert bigger and better than
    > Woodstock when I was sixteen, the California Jam show.

    You didn't do it Scotty, you might have recorded if off the radio on a
    crappy old reel to reel recorder, but you didn't play any part in the
    concert.

    Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 17, 2008

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....
    Evan Platt, Nov 17, 2008

  3. Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    > Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    DON'T DO IT... Just polnk 'em if they adnoid ya...

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/11/6haynes.html

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 17, 2008
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    > Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    I enjoy playing with the resident looney. Just ignore it if you don't
    like it.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 17, 2008
  5. Desk Rabbit

    Evan Platt Guest

    The Resident Loony known as Wereo wrote:

    > Someone said it's a bunch of gibberish. Of course it is, silly! What do you
    > *expect* god's word to look like?

    You idiot, don't you recall a few tablets written by God, given to a
    guy by the name of.. Oh... Moses? It was pretty obvious what he wrote
    then.
    Evan Platt, Nov 17, 2008
  6. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 17, 10:13 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > > wrote:

    > >> Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    > > Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    > I enjoy playing with the resident looney. Just ignore it if you don't
    > like it.

    I am the only one who matters. If you don't believe me click here:

    http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
    The Radio Show
    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008
  7. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 17, 10:07 am, Bucky Breeder
    <> wrote:
    > Evan Platt <> wrote innews::
    >
    > > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > > wrote:

    > >>Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    > > Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    > DON'T DO IT... Just polnk 'em if they adnoid ya...
    >
    > --
    >
    > I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk.  (|^;
    >
    > http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/11/6haynes.html
    >
    > Repent, the end is near!  So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    The download is "God hast spoken."

    He has.
    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008
  8. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Nov 17, 10:13 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:
    >>> Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    >> I enjoy playing with the resident looney. Just ignore it if you don't
    >> like it.

    > I am the only one who matters. If you don't believe me click here:
    >
    > http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_SANDWICH_1-2.aif
    > The Radio Show

    Yeah I click there and get a hung up browser. Why? Because it's nearly
    2gb of data that nobody in their right mind is going to bother to download.

    Go google streaming media, Mr Media king...... ROFL!
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 19, 2008
  9. Desk Rabbit

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:13:46 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:24:42 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nurse! Increase the medication for patient Lifshine.

    >> Paging Dr. Kevorkian. Paging Dr. Kevorkian....

    >I enjoy playing with the resident looney. Just ignore it if you don't
    >like it.

    You know how they say you add "In bed" to the end of every fortune
    cookie? "You will experience great fortune" (in bed)!?

    Well, with Weirdo, it's "only in my mind".

    "I am the king of all media" (only in my mind).
    Evan Platt, Nov 19, 2008