Re: God hast spoken

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cork Soaker, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. Cork Soaker

    Cork Soaker Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    No, die.

    Cork Soaker, Nov 16, 2008

  2. On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:59:22 +0000, Cork Soaker aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    > No diCe.

    I fixed your Charles Bronson quote for you, no charge.

    :)

    www.mykeru.com

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 16, 2008

  3. Cork Soaker

    Cork Soaker Guest

    §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:59:22 +0000, Cork Soaker aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    >> No diCk

    Fixed.

    Cork Soaker, Nov 16, 2008
  4. Cork Soaker

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 16, 11:34 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:59:22 +0000, Cork Soaker aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >> Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    > > No diCe.

    > I fixed your Charles Bronson quote for you, no charge.
    >
    > :)

    I don't remember anything about that.

    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008
  5. Cork Soaker

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 16, 11:34 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:59:22 +0000, Cork Soaker aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >> Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    > > No diCe.

    > I fixed your Charles Bronson quote for you, no charge.
    >
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    > can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairewww.mykeru.com

    I've never heard of Charles Bronson.

    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008
  6. "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message
    On Nov 16, 11:34 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:59:22 +0000, Cork Soaker aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >> Will someone please help me with my heroin addiction?

    > > No diCe.

    > I fixed your Charles Bronson quote for you, no charge.
    >
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    > can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairewww.mykeru.com

    I've never heard of Charles Bronson.

    That's very odd ... he's best friends with Jim Gaffigan!

    J¡m ßéâñ, Nov 19, 2008