Re: God grief, they are stupid.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bbgruff, Sep 1, 2009.

  1. bbgruff

    bbgruff Guest

    Arie Droogkloot wrote:

    http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1531879/americans-continue-plans-switch-internet

    > THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the world
    > by threatening to switch off the Internet.
    >
    > The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
    > insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
    > its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
    > switch it off.
    >
    > W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

    "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

    bbgruff, Sep 1, 2009

  2. bbgruff wrote:
    > Arie Droogkloot wrote:
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1531879/americans-continue-plans-switch-internet
    >> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the world
    >> by threatening to switch off the Internet.
    >>
    >> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
    >> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
    >> its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
    >> switch it off.
    >>
    >> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

    > "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

    Arie Droogkloot AKA Clogwog is a intolerant POS. He surely is pissed off
    that the people of America choose a (black) democrat for president.

    His only goal is to insult Americans.

    What a lousy shithead :-(

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

    Marti van Lin, Sep 1, 2009

  3. "bbgruff" <> wrote in message
    > Arie Droogkloot wrote:
    >

    > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1531879/americans-continue-plans-switch-internet
    >>
    >> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
    >> world
    >> by threatening to switch off the Internet.
    >>
    >> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
    >> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding that
    >> its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can just
    >> switch it off.
    >>
    >> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

    > "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

    Sniff .. indeed :-/

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 1, 2009
  4. bbgruff

    chuckcar Guest

    bbgruff <> wrote in

    > Arie Droogkloot wrote:
    >

    > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1531879/americans-continue-plans
    > -switch-internet
    >>
    >> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
    >> world by threatening to switch off the Internet.
    >>
    >> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
    >> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding
    >> that its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can
    >> just switch it off.
    >>
    >> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

    > "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

    Yes, they are, but why are they protesting?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 2, 2009
  5. bbgruff

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:40:53 +0100, bbgruff wrote:

    > Arie Droogkloot wrote:
    >

    > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1531879/americans-continue-

    plans-switch-internet

    >> THE FORMER UK COLONY of Virginia has continued its plans to rule the
    >> world by threatening to switch off the Internet.
    >>
    >> The nation that was formed by a French backed rabble of terrorists has
    >> insisted that it has run the Internet since day one and is demanding
    >> that its President has the right to tell the world what to do or he can
    >> just switch it off.
    >>
    >> W.t.f. are these AmeriKKKan retards waffling about?

    > "Sire, the colonists are revolting"!

    Yes, they certainly are, aren't they?

    --
    “Every now and again the United States has to pick up a crappy little
    country and throw it against a wall just to prove we are serious.â€

    Aardvark, Sep 3, 2009