Re: GoBack 3.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JabberSmith, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. JabberSmith

    JabberSmith Guest

    "Rindler Sigurd" <-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
    > Has anybody ever used GoBack for Windows XP? If so, how reliable is it?
    >
    > Sigi Rindler

    http://www.uncensored-news.com

    <><><><><><><><>

    XP has that functionality built in. Why the hell would you pay for some
    crappy software when the one in XP works well aready and is already paid
    for?

    Grow a little thicker skin so you do not fall for all the marketing BS on
    the internet. You'll save yourself a lot of money.

    JabberSmith, Aug 16, 2003

  2. JabberSmith

    > > XP has that functionality built in. Why the hell would you pay for some
    > > crappy software when the one in XP works well aready and is already paid
    > > for?
    > >
    > > Grow a little thicker skin so you do not fall for all the marketing BS

    on
    > > the internet. You'll save yourself a lot of money.
    > >

    > Thanks for telling.
    > BTW, are you using it successfully? You'll only know once you need to
    > restore a crashed system...
    > I am asking since built-in software from third parties are usually
    > slimmed-down versions.
    > Anyway, by now I know one guy in my computer user group who is very happy
    > with it and recommends GoBack 3.1 highly. It saved his ass several times
    > after newly installed software did not behave properly...

    I have used it probably 8-10 times since XP came out. (Network Admin)

    Note it may not work if your problem is not some software or file corruption
    or something, some problems are hardware or Idiot Operator, which cannot be
    fixed by rolling back to a older save-point.

    JabberSmith, Aug 17, 2003