    Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!

    So, why shouldn't devil worshippers be allowed to marry?

    --
    TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
    Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.
    TehGhodTrole, Feb 28, 2004

  2. TehGhodTrole

    Mark Fox Guest

    "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote...
    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    > [snip]

    Anonymous? Yea, it figures!

    > Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!
    >
    > So, why shouldn't devil worshippers be allowed to marry?

    Over the last two hundred years in the United States the law has
    evolved to redefine "equal rights under the law" to include all races,
    religions, genders and national origins. It therefore seems perfectly
    legitimate to question why an old rule for marriage previously
    interpreted as "one man and one woman" could reasonably be adjusted to
    "one person and one person". The attempted logical leap of applying
    two centuries of equal rights among people of different color,
    religion and sex to somehow also apply to goats and inanimate objects
    or even polygamy makes no sense at all.

    I also find it confusing that conservatives hail the family as the
    backbone of America but then attempt to restrict loving couples from
    getting married. This also makes no rational sense.
    Mark Fox, Feb 29, 2004

  3. TehGhodTrole

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Mark Fox wrote:
    > "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote...
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >> [snip]

    > Anonymous?

    Only when I choose it as an option and fail to set
    it back to post out of my own newsserver. It gets done
    because I haven't yet dealt with a bug that causes NNTP
    posts over 9KB to hang my user agent.

    > Yea, it figures!

    Since the headers in this post, and all the headers in most
    of all my other posts, directly refute the implied slur, the
    rest of what you wrote is snipped unread on account of you
    seemingly being easily led to false conclusions without
    much effort at all. That includes a clear inference that
    you seem to believe that the posting host of a message
    somehow invalidates the content of a post and what it
    might be arguing.

    Congratulations, you are officially a nitwit.

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Re: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched! TedGhodTrole Ecstatic!

    "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!

    So what's her name, you lucky guy? Is it Nanny?
    Beloved Citizen, Feb 29, 2004
  5. TehGhodTrole

    Kevin King Guest

    "Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!"

    I like what Bill Maher said on Real Time Friday to point out the
    fallacy in this reasoning:
    giving women the right to vote didn't lead to hamsters getting the
    right to vote
    Kevin King, Feb 29, 2004
  6. TehGhodTrole

    Mark Fox Guest

    Mark Fox wrote:

    >> Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!

    >Over the last two hundred years in the United States the law has
    >evolved to redefine "equal rights under the law" to include all

    races,
    >religions, genders and national origins. It therefore seems

    perfectly
    >legitimate to question why an old rule for marriage previously
    >interpreted as "one man and one woman" could reasonably be adjusted

    >"one person and one person". The attempted logical leap of applying
    >two centuries of equal rights among people of different color,
    >religion and sex to somehow also apply to goats and inanimate objects
    >or even polygamy makes no sense at all.
    >
    >I also find it confusing that conservatives hail the family as the
    >backbone of America but then attempt to restrict loving couples from
    >getting married. This also makes no rational sense.
    >

    >"TehGhodTrole" <> wrote...

    >> ...what you wrote is snipped unread ...
    >>[blithering about message headers and posting hosts snipped]
    >>Congratulations, you are officially a nitwit.

    Gosh, I guess you told me!

    When you finish mumbling your "message header" gibberish how about you
    read and respond to the comment I posted?

    (Kevin King) wrote in message...
    > "Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!"
    >
    > I like what Bill Maher said on Real Time Friday to point out the
    > fallacy in this reasoning:
    > giving women the right to vote didn't lead to hamsters getting the
    > right to vote

    Thats a good observation, Frizz.
    Mark Fox, Mar 2, 2004
  7. TehGhodTrole

    Mark Fox Guest

    Re: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched! TedGhodTrole Ecstatic!

    (Beloved Citizen) wrote...
    > "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote...
    >
    > > Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!

    > So what's her name, you lucky guy? Is it Nanny?

    He knows he is too weak to resist marrying that goat so he wants to
    make sure there is a law against it.
    Mark Fox, Mar 2, 2004
  8. TehGhodTrole

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Mark Fox wrote:

    >>> ...what you wrote is snipped unread ...
    >>> [blithering about message headers and posting hosts snipped]
    >>> Congratulations, you are officially a nitwit.

    > Gosh, I guess you told me!
    >
    > When you finish mumbling your "message header" gibberish how about you
    > read and respond to the comment I posted?

    The blithering was all yours. I don't respond to questions
    from blithering idiots. If you like to respond to questions from
    blithering idiots, go and talk to a mirror.

    TehGhodTrole, Mar 3, 2004
  9. TehGhodTrole

    Mark Fox Guest

    Mark Fox wrote:

    >> Subject: Goats and inanimate objects soon to be hitched!

    >Over the last two hundred years in the United States the law has
    >evolved to redefine "equal rights under the law" to include all races,
    >religions, genders and national origins. It therefore seems perfectly
    >legitimate to question why an old rule for marriage previously
    >interpreted as "one man and one woman" could reasonably be adjusted to
    >"one person and one person". The attempted logical leap of applying
    >two centuries of equal rights among people of different color,
    >religion and sex to somehow also apply to goats and inanimate objects
    >or even polygamy makes no sense at all.
    >
    >I also find it confusing that conservatives hail the family as the
    >backbone of America but then attempt to restrict loving couples from
    >getting married. This also makes no rational sense.

    "TehGhodTrole" <> responded:

    > ...I don't respond ...

    Yea, that's a useful and intelligent response.
    Mark Fox, Mar 4, 2004