Re: GNU/Linux runs the DOS games that XP can't!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Keyser Soze, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Keyser Soze

    Keyser Soze Guest

    DaddyDAGO Keysers new bitch <> wrote:

    >>> You're not man enough you ****..
    >>>

    >> read my fucken post in pod I'll make you my bitch asshole I'll tie up
    >> your wife and let her watch while i go deep up in you punk bitch my whore
    >> house is 14 1/2 Horizon Ave. Venice California better known as Venice Beach
    >> so nigga please don't even go there I'll turn your whole world over and
    >> you be a babbling fucken wino living on the sand U can go to the Side
    >> Walk Cafe and ask for me someone will point you right at my house and
    >> believe me I got something for your punk ass air fare is only $200.00
    >> usd I can pick you up at LAX and take you to the canals where we can
    >> handle it but your punk ass won't come and if you do bring me a
    >> hamburger and you won't get a bwhaaaaa out of me I'm serious about what

    Talk to de hand, 'cause de face ain't lissnin', ya yankee doodle Donkey.

    >> I say believe me I'm definitely man enough

    No you're not, you're a fucking pansy-arsed faggot, and you know it.

    Come on, give me what you got nancy-boy.

    --
    Some Big ****, Theist #7 Praised be the Lord!!!
    Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters!!

    Keyser Soze, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Keyser Soze

    DaddyDAGO Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    > DaddyDAGO Keysers new bitch <> wrote:

    >>>read my fucken post in pod I'll make you my bitch asshole I'll tie up
    >>>your wife and let her watch while i go deep up in you punk bitch my whore
    >>>house is 14 1/2 Horizon Ave. Venice California better known as Venice Beach
    >>>so nigga please don't even go there I'll turn your whole world over and
    >>>you be a babbling fucken wino living on the sand U can go to the Side
    >>>Walk Cafe and ask for me someone will point you right at my house and
    >>>believe me I got something for your punk ass air fare is only $200.00
    >>>usd I can pick you up at LAX and take you to the canals where we can
    >>>handle it but your punk ass won't come and if you do bring me a
    >>>hamburger and you won't get a bwhaaaaa out of me I'm serious about what

    > Talk to de hand, 'cause de face ain't lissnin', ya yankee doodle Donkey.
    >

    >>>I say believe me I'm definitely man enough

    > No you're not, you're a fucking pansy-arsed faggot, and you know it.
    >
    > Come on, give me what you got nancy-boy.

    I'm done with you. you fucken punk that's the best you got Oueenland
    ain't that the place where most humans are decendents of Kangaroos I new
    that all you faggots got here in the U.S we handel problems a little bit
    different no keyboards you my little dingo should consider yourself
    plonked dead for 120 days your one slap away from being a bitch my bitch
    you old lady will be sucking all the homies dicks maybe I'll let you
    watch see you in 4 months

    --
    A THIEF: is a person who finds things,
    before the Owner loses them.

    SYNONYM: A word you use when you can't
    spell the other one.

    BUDGET: An attempt to live below your earnings.

    It is the VETERAN, not the preacher,
    who has given us freedom of religion..

    It is the VETERAN, not the reporter,
    who has given us freedom of the press.

    It is the VETERAN, not the poet,
    who has given us freedom of speech.

    It is the VETERAN, not the campus organizer,
    who has given us freedom to assemble.

    It is the VETERAN, not the lawyer,
    who has given us the right to a fair trial.

    It is the VETERAN, not the politician,
    Who has given us the right to vote.

    ICQ:

    DaddyDAGO, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Keyser Soze

    Keyser Soze Guest

    DaddyDINGO Keysers new bitch <> wrote:
    >> Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> Talk to de hand, 'cause de face ain't lissnin', ya yankee doodle Donkey.

    >>> No you're not, you're a fucking pansy-arsed faggot, and you know it.
    >>>
    >>> Come on, give me what you got nancy-boy.
    >>>

    >> I'm done with you. you fucken punk that's the best you got Oueenland
    >> ain't that the place where most humans are decendents of Kangaroos I new
    >> that all you faggots got here in the U.S we handel problems a little bit
    >> different no keyboards you my little dingo should consider yourself
    >> plonked dead for 120 days your one slap away from being a bitch my bitch
    >> you old lady will be sucking all the homies dicks maybe I'll let you
    >> watch see you in 4 months

    Mind someone don't pop a cap in your arse in the meantime,
    you gibbering illiterate faggot.

    You're my bitch now.

    Keyser Soze, Dec 15, 2003
  4. DaddyDAGO? Is that what you pay your boy-whores to call you?
    Your sig is longer than your mullet.

    BarryMcOckner, Dec 15, 2003
  5. BarryMcOckner wrote:
    || DaddyDAGO? Is that what you pay your boy-whores to call you?
    || Your sig is longer than your mullet.

    Yeah, if you were a little bit taller you'd be perfectly round, **** off
    back to your potatoes.

    --