Re: Getting Triilian (Free) To Overlap User Interface

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Feb 17, 2007.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:42:44 GMT, "Martin" <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >When I recently installed Trillian (free) and then clicked Trillian --->
    >Trillian Preferences, Trillian Preferences would overlap the user interface.
    >While customizing Trillian, I evidently modified something because the user
    >interface now overlaps Trillian Preferences. What I now need to do is close
    >or minimize the user interface in order to see Trillian Preferences.
    >
    >Is there an default button that I can click to return Trillian to the way
    >that it was prior to being customized? Failing that, how do I modify
    >Trillian so that the Preferences will come out of top (overlap) the user
    >interface?
    >
    >I uninstalled Trillian twice but, upon each re-installation, the problem
    >re-occurred.

    In Preferences, is "show Contact List always on top of other windows" checked?

    In my Preferences, the top three under "Access and Position" are checked. Since
    I always minimize the contact list to the system tray, when I bring up
    Preferences, all I see is Preferences.

    --
    <siva> and you want to capitalize the first letter of every work?
    <siva> er, eword? <siva> CRAPO
    Mara, Feb 17, 2007