Re: Getting some revenue from Voip customers.

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Henry Fartknocker III, Apr 19, 2012.

  1. Easy,

    Just get a branded reseller system from XeloQ.

    A friend of my parents got that and makes money on it. it works for him;
    browsing their site tells me they got over 120 resellers.

    www.XeloQ.com

    cheers
    henry

    Henry Fartknocker III, Apr 19, 2012