Re: Getting Familiar with TrueCrypt

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ari, Nov 30, 2008.

  1. Ari

    Ari Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:52:58 -0800 (PST), species8350 wrote:

    > On Nov 29, 6:35 pm, Ari <>
    > wrote:
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:31:56 -0600, anonymous wrote:
    >>>   I suggest you get the very good free two pane file manager
    >>> 2xExplorer.
    >>> It works like the W98 explorer and is much easier to use than the
    >>> newer Windows Explorers.

    >>>http://mirror3.free-downloads.net/13343/2xex1412.zip
    >>>http://www.free-downloads.net/downloads/2xExplorer/

    >> I suggest he RTFM since this is his fourth newgruppe (I know of) he's
    >> posting these ?????.
    >> --
    >> Meet Ari!http://tr.im/1fa3

    > You don't have to respond or even read my posts if you don't want to.
    > Just ignore them.
    >
    > Those who want to help will respond

    RTFM *then* you'll get all the responses you want, Kiddo. The people who
    you want to respond, who really know the answers, aren't and won't until
    you do.
    --
    Meet Ari!
    http://tr.im/1fa3
    Ari, Nov 30, 2008

  2. Ari

    species8350 Guest

    On Nov 30, 2:39 pm, Ari <>
    wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:52:58 -0800 (PST), species8350 wrote:
    > > On Nov 29, 6:35 pm, Ari <>
    > > wrote:

    > >> I suggest he RTFM since this is his fourth newgruppe (I know of) he's
    > >> posting these ?????.
    > >> --
    > >> Meet Ari!http://tr.im/1fa3

    > > You don't have to respond or even read my posts if you don't want to.
    > > Just ignore them.

    > > Those who want to help will respond

    > RTFM *then* you'll get all the responses you want, Kiddo. The people who
    > you want to respond, who really know the answers, aren't and won't until
    > you do.
    > --
    > Meet Ari!http://tr.im/1fa3- Hide quoted text -

    Surprised to see you back.

    I think you would do better following other people's posts.

    I am getting responses.
    species8350, Nov 30, 2008

  3. Ari

    Ari Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:58:36 -0800 (PST), species8350 wrote:

    > On Nov 30, 2:39 pm, Ari <>
    > wrote:
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:52:58 -0800 (PST), species8350 wrote:

    >>> You don't have to respond or even read my posts if you don't want to.
    >>> Just ignore them.

    >>> Those who want to help will respond

    >> RTFM *then* you'll get all the responses you want, Kiddo. The people who
    >> you want to respond, who really know the answers, aren't and won't until
    >> you do.
    >> --
    >> Meet Ari!http://tr.im/1fa3- Hide quoted text -

    > Surprised to see you back.
    >
    > I think you would do better following other people's posts.
    >
    > I am getting responses.

    In the end, you didn't get shit, the ones who responded to you didn't
    know shit.
    --
    Meet Ari!
    http://tr.im/1fa3