Re: Getting certified.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by John S, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. John S

    John S Guest

    > Getting certified is sometimes very important in today's
    > market, at least in Venezuela,

    I thought the only thing important in Venezuela was cocaine and the price of
    oil?

    John S, Aug 12, 2003

  2. John S

    Ramon Guest

    John:

    I bet you live in USA. You should be amongst a lot of
    Americans who thinks USA is the world, there's nothing
    outside and everybody else is ignorant
    I live in the USA, and worked as a web developer for a
    year in a company where most of the programmers were from
    other countries (2 Cuban included myself, 2 Polands, 2
    Ecuadorian). Then, the HTML guys, the project managers
    and the other staff members in positions requiring less
    preparation were Americans; does this suggest anything to
    you?
    I get impressed with the lack of knowledge of some
    American people in fields like geographic; I hope you
    know where Venezuela is.

    Thanks.

    Ramon, Aug 12, 2003

  3. John S

    JJG Guest

    <<I thought the only thing important in Venezuela was
    cocaine and the price of oil...>>

    Really?! , that's good to know . Hey , you know what's
    important to the US?
    Boomb the hell out of coutries for money & influence.

    BTW:
    ....er, isnt US the biggest consumer of cocaine in the
    world?? humm!

    JJG, Aug 12, 2003
  4. John S

    Cherry Guest

    Can you guys ever talk sense?
    I wonder if even 50% guys in this newsgroup are serious about what
    this newsgroup is supposed to cater to.
    It's a sheer disappointment for a person like me to find little time
    in between my work and refer to this newsgroup, only to be confronted
    with personal war, flamed postings and
    I-am-the-best-rest-everyone-worthless attitude.

    Cherry

    Cherry, Aug 13, 2003
  5. John S

    Kline Sphere Guest

    BTW, if you think this ng bad, check microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse!

    Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2003

  6. > BTW, if you think this ng bad, check microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse!

    LOL

    Ivan Demkovitch, Aug 13, 2003
  7. John S

    JJG Guest

    My apologies

    JJG, Aug 13, 2003
  8. John S

    11 Guest

    Call John S.'s parent!

    11, Aug 14, 2003
  9. John S

    Grok Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:39:48 -0700, "Ramon" <> wrote:

    >John:
    >
    > I bet you live in USA. You should be amongst a lot of
    >Americans who thinks USA is the world, there's nothing
    >outside and everybody else is ignorant
    >I live in the USA, and worked as a web developer for a
    >year in a company where most of the programmers were from
    >other countries (2 Cuban included myself, 2 Polands, 2
    >Ecuadorian). Then, the HTML guys, the project managers
    >and the other staff members in positions requiring less
    >preparation were Americans; does this suggest anything to
    >you?

    That intelligent Americans don't like you very much.

    Grok, Aug 14, 2003
  10. A Story:
    Once a two young frogs were living in a pond, when a snake came into that
    pond two of that frog decided to move to someother place, while travelling
    one frog found a well and said i'll live in here...other said i'll find
    other place, the one in well...was happy living in that well and forgot
    about
    outside world, this frog though the well is the world and there's nothing
    outside this well.....

    shanmuga raja, Aug 17, 2003
  11. John S

    Cherry Guest

    Kline Sphere <?> wrote in message news:<>...
    > BTW, if you think this ng bad, check microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse!

    I agree Kline (Sigh...)
    Surely that's a pity.
    I guess that's natural human behaviour to relax a bit
    sometimes by jeering at others while at other times to
    be seriously talking about MSIL and JIT and xml web services etc. etc.

    I come to this ng particularly to get a glimpse into the expereinces of
    people who have an interest in .Net technology as a whole and
    are inclined to face the exams (on merit).

    Cherry

    Cherry, Aug 18, 2003
  12. John S

    Kline Sphere Guest

    There are plenty of news group's and web resources out there which
    cover dot net, which you would find much more of interest.

    The subject of this group should lead to very few meaningful threads
    being posted here. This is due to two reasons: One, most questions
    have been answered [many times] before, so the answers are already
    here or else where on the net. Two, the question would lead to
    answer(s) which breaks the NDA which *all* test takers agree too.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 18, 2003