    If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
    accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell will
    break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
    computer.

    especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
    porn.

    "" <@insightbb.com> wrote in
    message news:j7dDa.1104985$F1.134054@sccrnsc04...

    Charles, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Charles

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    > If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
    > accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell

    will
    > break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
    > computer.
    >
    > especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
    > porn.

    It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

    ImhoTech, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Charles

    Brian H¹© Guest

    ImhoTech said:

    > "Charles" <> wrote in message
    >> If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means you are
    >> accessing the account through MSN. When they block the signal..all hell will
    >> break loose and we'll have two choices..sue Microsoft or buy another
    >> computer.
    >>
    >> especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or kiddie
    >> porn.
    >>

    > It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

    I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Charles

    Bryan Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > ImhoTech said:
    >
    >> "Charles" <> wrote in message
    >>> If you've bought a computer with the password built in..it means
    >>> you are accessing the account through MSN. When they block the
    >>> signal..all hell will break loose and we'll have two choices..sue
    >>> Microsoft or buy another computer.
    >>>
    >>> especially if you've gone to news group locations that show porn or
    >>> kiddie porn.
    >>>

    >> It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

    > I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

    J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"
    ;)

    Bryan, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Charles

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bryan said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> ImhoTech said:
    >>
    >>> "Charles" <> wrote in message

    >>> It just keeps gettin funnier and funnier.

    >> I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

    > J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"
    > ;)

    Old Macdonald had a fram q-p-q-p-s
    :p

    Brian H¹©, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Charles

    Bryan Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Bryan said:
    >
    >> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    >>> I think someone ought to pop round and remove his pot plants.

    >> J-H-C I'm getting dyslexic, I read that as "hot pants"
    >> ;)

    > Old Macdonald had a fram q-p-q-p-s
    > :p

    lol