Re: Get notified when Canon's big news breaks

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jason O'Rourke, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Ian Burley <> wrote:
    >Canon says it will make history tomorrow...

    So this ended up being even less historically significant than we guessed.

    Certainly not a bad camera, but it's not a step forward from their
    current offering.
    --
    Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com
    Jason O'Rourke, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Jason O'Rourke

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    You can find all of the Canon EOS 300D news, press releases, product images
    and an interview with the head of Canon Europe Marketing on my blog:

    http://www.photographyblog.com

    Mark

    Guest, Aug 20, 2003

  3. <> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >You can find all of the Canon EOS 300D news, press releases, product images
    >and an interview with the head of Canon Europe Marketing on my blog:
    >
    >http://www.photospamblog.com

    Mark, you've long exceeded any standard of good taste of self promotion
    and at this point are encouraging people to skip your site.

    --
    Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com
    Jason O'Rourke, Aug 20, 2003