Re: GATEWAY PC FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Striker, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. Striker

    Striker Guest

    In full payment for Yahoo Auction #87803685, which ended on 10/13/04,
    (for a Gateway M520XL laptop computer) with an estimated value of at
    least $1,300.00, I paid Frank M. Metzker the full amount of my winning
    auction bid, which was $735.00. I paid via USPS Money Order
    #06804532293, which Metzker cashed on 11/8/04. Metzker then blocked all
    correspondence with me and refused to ship the laptop computer and will
    not refund my $735.00. He initially gave me a bogus business address
    of:
    Integrated Hospital Management
    10061 Riverside Drive, # 703
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602
    I later found out his real address is:
    Frank Millman Metzker
    4026 Revello Place
    Moorpark, CA 93021-3345
    I also found out that Metzker has a white-collar criminal history going
    back to 1969, and that his date of birth is 12/13/1945. You can view
    his current criminal history at the Ventura County Superior Court
    Website at:
    https://public.courts.ventura.org/doclist1.htm
    He is currently being prosecuted in Ventura County for embezzling
    $13,000 from the Moorpark Historical Society while servicing as the
    Treasurer. He was out on bail at the time after being arrested on a
    felony warrant in Los Angeles County for stealing funds from an elderly
    client.
    He uses the e-mail addresses of:
    And
    You can see his picture here: http://www.royalcare.com/f_metzker.html
    He was apparently charged with felony theft while working here for
    obtaining the bank ATM card of an elderly patient and embezzling funds
    from the account.
    Striker, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Striker

    Jay Guest

    Welcome to the internet..

    Jay, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Striker

    WormWood Guest

    Please learn to snip, as follows:
    "Jay" wrote:
    > Welcome to the internet..
    >

    > "Striker" wrote:
    >> In full payment for Yahoo Auction #87803685, which ended on 10/13/04,
    >> (for a Gateway M520XL laptop computer) with an estimated value of at
    >> least $1,300.00, I paid Frank M. Metzker the full amount of my
    >> winning
    >> auction bid, which was $735.00. I paid via USPS Money Order
    >> #06804532293, which Metzker cashed on 11/8/04. Metzker then blocked
    >> all
    >> correspondence with me and refused to ship the laptop computer and
    >> will
    >> not refund my $735.00.

    <SNIP>
    WormWood, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Striker

    WormWood Guest

    "Striker" wrote:
    > In full payment for Yahoo Auction #87803685, which ended on 10/13/04,
    > (for a Gateway M520XL laptop computer) with an estimated value of at
    > least $1,300.00, I paid Frank M. Metzker the full amount of my winning
    > auction bid, which was $735.00. I paid via USPS Money Order
    > #06804532293, which Metzker cashed on 11/8/04. Metzker then blocked
    > all
    > correspondence with me and refused to ship the laptop computer and
    > will
    > not refund my $735.00.
    ><snip>

    Yes, Caveat Emptor. Did you have a question? btw, please don't type
    'Re:' in subject line. If your message is in reply to another, the 'Re:'
    will be placed automatically.
    WormWood, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Striker

    Jay Guest

    first off, if you are going to snip, may as well snip a lot sooner than
    that.
    second of all, I never snip, unless of course im replying to a gigantic
    post.

    Thanks for the 101 though.

    Peace

    - Jay

    Jay, Dec 18, 2004
  6. Striker

    Plato Guest

    Jay wrote:

    > Welcome to the internet..

    At least he didn't buy a bridge in Brooklyn.
    Plato, Dec 19, 2004