Re: FYI: Photoshop Elements 2.0 for $59 at WalMart

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Chien, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. David Chien

    David Chien Guest

    >>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com
    > But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

    Why not? Just because stores dump their stock of slow moving
    software to bulk buyers and resell them don't mean their not legit.

    eg. many many reputable sellers on ebay.com sell new, legit, unopened
    copies.

    eg. at $30 right now :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617659558&category=41877

    eg. at $10 now :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617600765&category=41877
    David Chien, Jul 11, 2003

  2. David Chien

    Charlie Guest

    On 11 Jul 2003 23:05:13 GMT, et (HRosita) wrote:

    >>beneis$hjl$>

    >wrote:
    >
    >>>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com
    >>> But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

    >Hi,
    >I bought a full OEM version of Win XP for under $100 on e-bay. It is running
    >not on my laptop and I had no trouble registering it and activating it.
    >Rosita

    Bur you can buy direct from a dealer (not bid on ebay) for a copy of
    Win XP for under $100, and be ASSURED that it's legit.

    http://www.directdeals.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=OEM-WINXPHD
    --
    Charlie Hoffpauir
    If you really want to reply via email, my valid
    Charlie, Jul 12, 2003

  3. David Chien

    John Navas Guest

    In <beneis$hjl$> on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:43:40 -0700,
    David Chien <> wrote:

    >>>Sold for as low as $41 new on www.ebay.com

    >> But probably not legit at that price, which is below wholesale.

    > Why not? Just because stores dump their stock of slow moving
    >software to bulk buyers and resell them don't mean their not legit.
    >
    > eg. many many reputable sellers on ebay.com sell new, legit, unopened
    >copies.
    >
    > eg. at $30 right now :
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617659558&category=41877
    >
    > eg. at $10 now :
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617600765&category=41877

    Uh huh. That's why so many software companies are cracking down on eBay.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>
    John Navas, Jul 12, 2003