Re: FW: Take a look at the security update

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by q@q.com, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Guest

    This IS NOT from Microsoft.
    Do NOT install ANY attached files!!!!

    Microsoft does NOT distribute ANY software through
    newsgroups or e-mail!!

    You have been warned!!!

    wrote:

    > Microsoft All Products <http://www.microsoft.com/catalog/> |
    > Support <http://support.microsoft.com/> | Search
    > <http://search.microsoft.com/> | Microsoft.com Guide
    > <http://www.microsoft.com/>
    > Microsoft Home
    >

    > Microsoft Consumer
    >
    > this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004,
    > Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security
    > vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS
    > Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities.
    > Install now to help protect your computer. This update includes the
    > functionality of all previously released patches.
    >

    > System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    > This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    > MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    > MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    > Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest
    > opportunity.
    > How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    > How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.
    >

    > Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be
    > found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related
    > information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft
    > Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.
    >
    > Thank you for using Microsoft products.
    >
    > Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored
    > e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.
    > The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the
    > trademarks of their respective owners.
    >

    > Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
    > ©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use |
    > Privacy Statement | Accessibility

    , Feb 23, 2004