Re: FW: Check out critical pack which comes from the Microsoft

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Netuser 58, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Netuser 58

    Netuser 58 Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    This is the false Microsoft message with a SWEN worm attachment being
    posted to many newsgroups. Disregard the message and DO NOT OPEN THE
    ATTACHMENT. It is NOT a patch or an update - it is the SWEN worm!!!

    Netuser 58, Nov 11, 2003