Re: Full Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:09:26 -0400, In this world we created Dennis
    Blackwell <> wrote :

    >Where can I get the full download for internet explorer and not the install

    In the UK I use the free ISP Cds(Free Serve/Tiscali/BT) that come
    through the post or you can pick up in places like,"Dixons" but not
    the AOL ones.
    If you exit their auto-run and open up the folders you can usually
    find a copy of IE 5.5/6 to install and then un brand it using this
    ..vbs file,
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/unbrand.htm
    Saves the download and I have hard copies as part of my PC toolkit.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,