Re: Full Guide: How to convert any DVD and videos to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by weihanzhao, Feb 4, 2009.

  1. weihanzhao

    weihanzhao Guest

    weihanzhao, Feb 4, 2009

  2. weihanzhao

    followme88 Guest

    For iPod users, Tipard '*iPod Converter Suite*'
    (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-converter-suite.html) is a requisite iPod
    converter to rip DVD and any video to iPod MP4 video format and MP3,
    M4A, AAC audio format. It can also backup the files on iPod to computer.
    This iPod Converter Suite is discount software for the coming Christmas.
    It is actually the combination of Tipard '*DVD to iPod*'
    (http://www.tipard.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) Converter, Tipard
    '*iPod Video Converter*'
    (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-video-converter.html) and Tipard '*iPod to
    PC*' (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-to-pc-transfer.html) Transfer.

    [image:
    http://www.tipard.com/image/sceenshot/ipod-tools/ipod-converter-suite.jpg]

    KEY FUNCTIONS:
    *1. Rip any DVD and video to iPod video and audio formats*
    Rip DVD and convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1,
    MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV to iPod MP4,
    H.264 video formats and iPod MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC audio formats.

    2. TRANSFER MUSIC AND VIDEO FILES FROM IPOD TO COMPUTER
    Help you to backup iPod video/audio files to PC, then you could
    transfer the video/music to another iPod or iPhone.

    3. EASY AND POWERFUL EDITING FUNCTION (MERGE, TRIM, CROP, SNAPSHOT)
    It offers powerful editing functions such as joining multiple DVD
    chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any
    clip from video and DVD, cropping the size of video play region and so
    forth.

    --
    followme88

    followme88, Feb 4, 2009

  3. weihanzhao

    sunny Guest

    RE: Full Guide: How to convert any DVD and videos to iPod Touch/Classi

    As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one
    converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my
    ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD
    Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I
    will share with you.

    This Best DVD Converter
    Suite(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) actually includes
    three useful software: Best DVD
    Ripper(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), Total Video
    Converter(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and iPod to
    Computer Transfer(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html).

    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such
    as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G),
    iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver
    PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can
    enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

    http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg

    Key Functions
    1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any
    video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV,
    WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC,
    WAV, etc.

    2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
    It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then
    you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another
    iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

    3. Support almost all popular portable players
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the
    popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G),
    iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver
    PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

    4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions
    such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into
    one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so
    forth.

    5. Easy to use
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a
    few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on
    real time.

    Key Features

    1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and
    join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file.
    Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the
    “merge into one file†check box you can finish it easily.

    2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim†function to help you
    cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time†and “End
    Time†of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate
    position to achieve it.

    3. Crop Video Size
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of
    your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Cropâ€
    function. You can also select the “Zoom†mode to extrude your video slightly
    to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

    4. Capture your favorite image
    If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshotâ€
    option. Just click the “Snapshot†button the image will be saved and you can
    click the “Open†button next to “Snapshot†button to open your picture.

    5. Support Preview
    You can preview the source video and edited video.

    6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
    Full support all popular video and audio formats.

    7. Fastest Conversion Speed
    Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core
    CPU.

    sunny, Feb 5, 2009