Re: Fujifilm S20 Pro

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jorge Prediguez, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. "Alex" <> wrote in message news:<kS3Ec.5118$>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to hear any good or bad comments for the camera Fujifilm S20
    > Pro.
    > Many Thanks

    Didn't yo honkey tonk mama ever teach you that Sigma makes the best
    cameras? Fuji makes film. For the same price you can buy the Sigma SD9
    and take way better pictures. But of course you want to impress those
    white hoes with your flashy looking Fujicrap.
    Jorge Prediguez, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Jorge Prediguez

    imbsysop Guest

    On 29 Jun 2004 16:05:26 -0700, (Jorge Prediguez)
    wrote:

    >"Alex" <> wrote in message news:<kS3Ec.5118$>...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I would like to hear any good or bad comments for the camera Fujifilm S20
    >> Pro.
    >> Many Thanks

    >Didn't yo honkey tonk mama ever teach you that Sigma makes the best
    >cameras?

    ROTFL .. they make "something" .. crowds are still not sure what it
    realy is ..
    imbsysop, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Jorge Prediguez

    Sander Vesik Guest

    In rec.photo.equipment.35mm imbsysop <> wrote:
    > On 29 Jun 2004 16:05:26 -0700, (Jorge Prediguez)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >"Alex" <> wrote in message news:<kS3Ec.5118$>...
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> I would like to hear any good or bad comments for the camera Fujifilm S20
    > >> Pro.
    > >> Many Thanks

    > >Didn't yo honkey tonk mama ever teach you that Sigma makes the best
    > >cameras?

    > ROTFL .. they make "something" .. crowds are still not sure what it
    > realy is ..

    please don't feed the troll. The troll in this case is soptable by:
    * posts about Sigma
    * name matches regexp Predi.*

    --
    Sander