Re: Fuji S602 Zoom can resolve a computer monitor at a distance of one mile

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jesse B, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Jesse B

    Jesse B Guest

    Well, Jack Yeazel in <> felt the need to
    ramble on about something to the effect of
    > -But NOT the text on the monitor!

    > http://www.gpsinformation.org/jack/photo-test/pics/s602-gallery-a.html

    > JY

    Notice how the screen of the "monitor" is the same color as the sky in the
    background, and who would put a computer monitor outside in the weather on
    top of a skyscraper? I think it's just a bit of sky framed by some of the
    building's support members.

    --
    Jesse B
    (a loyal s602 owner)

    I suggest you read the material in order of page number.
    -- Charles Kelemen, on a homework assignment

    Jesse B, Jul 11, 2003