Re: Fuji Finepix 2650 Focusing Noise???

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Guest, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Phone???????????

    What I was wondering was is the autofocus on this camera meant to make this
    kind of noise or are they normally very quiet. I've not heard it mentioned
    in any of the reviews so am really after someone who has or has had one of
    these cameras to comment

    > > Just bought a factory refurb Fuji Finepix 2650 and it seems to make a

    kind
    > > of grating noise after the zoom function is used. I'm presuming this is
    > > perhaps a motor for adjusting the focus etc????????? Anyway should it

    make

    Guest, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry!!!! C what U mean now!!! : ) That should read Camera - not
    Phone!!!!! - Doh!!

    Guest, Aug 6, 2003