    to encrypt and protect his private, proprietary information and data.

    Hilarious!

    DSH

    D. Spencer Hines, Feb 23, 2006

  2. D. Spencer Hines

    Todd H. Guest

    "D. Spencer Hines" <> writes:

    > Any server you do not PERSONALLY have COMPLETE and SOLE control over is
    > subject to EXPLOITATION.
    > So, don't store anything on such servers that you wouldn't want to see on
    > the front page of The New York Times, above the fold.

    Great argument for why law abiding citizens might want to use strong
    encryption and a in order to achieve an offsite backup without the
    expense of a personally owned coloated online server.

    Now say hello to my little friend (the score lowering soft kill that
    comes with being a goofball).

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Feb 23, 2006

  3. Any server you do not PERSONALLY have COMPLETE and SOLE control over is
    subject to EXPLOITATION.

    So, don't store anything on such servers that you wouldn't want to see on
    the front page of The New York Times, above the fold.

    Get used to it and don't be so naive and gullible.

    And stop looking for absolute security guarantees from other parties.

    CUBAN software written by a SWEDE -- but it's FREE -- so he wants to use it
    to encrypt and protect his private, proprietary information and data.

    Hilarious!

    Further:

    My preference is that NSA and GCHQ make sure that any of these encryption
    sytems which can be purchased by American private citizens be completely
    exploitable by their own people BEFORE they go on the market.

    'Nuff Said.

    DSH

    Lux et Veritas et Libertas

    Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum