Re: Frontpage

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Charles, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
    edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
    now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..

    I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

    I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
    American.
    "Chris" <chris@[Dontspamme]stones12.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have been informed that FrontPage comes bundled with MS Office
    > Professional. I have loaded this suite of programs and there is a

    directory

    Charles, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Charles

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:13:06 -0500, Charles wrote:

    This thread was from 13th July 2003. Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

    >Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
    >edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
    >now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..
    >
    >I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.
    >
    >I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
    >American.
    >"Chris" <chris@[Dontspamme]stones12.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> I have been informed that FrontPage comes bundled with MS Office

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Charles

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    > Good luck..I put this program on my Compaq computer and now I'm unable to
    > edit it..The first time I used it everything worked..It's on the net
    > now..but I can't upload an update for it anylonger..
    >
    > I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

    Its You.

    > I hope it isn't my computer..otherwise I've wasted over two hundred bucks
    > American.

    Well, you got that much right.
    ImhoTech, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Charles wrote:

    > I don't know if it is something involving MSN or it's me.

    EVERYTHING is you.
    Gad, what a twit!
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA