Re: Frontpage 2000 closes when i try to save a page

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Sep 27, 2005.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    SNaKeBitten wrote:

    > Why does my Frontpage 2000 close when i try to save a page? it
    > automatically closes and does the send to microsoft thing when its
    > trying to save.
    >
    > Issues with Norton?

    So, this is what your question would look like in a reply, had it
    been properly formatted. You have a sig delimiter at the top of your
    post that cuts off *everything* in replies.
    You start with an 'attribution' for yourself. Don't. It's obvious
    who is writing the post. And as an attribution line, long dumb ones are
    long and dumb. Don't write a bunch of crap in there, just because you
    can. It just muddies the post.
    Finally, put your sig delimiter down here at the end of the post
    where it belongs, at the end of the post.
    --
    Just before the sig.

    trout, Sep 27, 2005