    I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
    before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
    I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?
    chik, Aug 10, 2005

  2. chik

    Mark² Guest

    "chik" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
    > before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
    > I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

    Yes there is.
    Try this:
    http://www.lc-tech.com/software/rprowindetail.html
    Mark², Aug 10, 2005

  3. chik

    Guest

    On 10 Aug 2005 13:42:19 -0700, "chik" <> wrote:

    > I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
    > before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
    > I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

    As long as you haven't reused the card since, there are many utilities around that will recover your
    images.

    Google is your friend.
    , Aug 10, 2005
  4. chik wrote:
    > I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the
    > card before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the
    > trouble I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

    You can try this free utility:

    http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

    It worked for me...

    David