Re: Fritzbox 7170 replacement

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by philippe_d, May 2, 2012.

  1. philippe_d

    philippe_d Guest

    "Anti-Spam" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > Posting this question again, 1st seems to have got lost somewhere?
    >
    > My home Fritzbox Fon 7170 got blew up by a lightning strike to the
    > incoming line somewhere, and I need to replace it.

    I would go for the 7270 to replace your 7170.
    Plenty for sale on e-bay
    The 7270 has a built-in DECT base, hence you can register your DECT phones
    (e.g. Siemens) directly to the FritzBox, no need for a separate DECT base.

    Please note: German models need to be flashed with international FW to work
    in Spain.
    philippe_d, May 2, 2012