Re: Fritz Box 7170 Dialing Rules

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by (PeteCresswell), Apr 10, 2011.

  1. Per Anti-Spam:

    >Because I get free national calls with Telefonica, I dont want to use
    >the VOIP connection for those calls. So here is what I would like to
    >achieve.
    >
    >Any number starting 00, to go out over the VOIP line
    >Any other number to go out over the Fixed line

    This is from a clueless noob who got their dial plan working and
    that's about all.

    Maybe you can extrapolate something from my dial plan to deal
    with the "00" situation: ("POTS" = Fixed line")

    (
    911<:mad:gw0>S0 | Force "911" to POTS, dialing
    immediately

    1800xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 | 11-digit 800 numbers: Immeditate
    dial to POTS
    1855xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    1866xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    1877xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    1888xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |

    <:1>800xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 | 10-digit 800 numbers: Append "1",
    immediate dial to POTS
    <:1>855xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    <:1>866xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    <:1>877xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |
    <:1>888xxxxxxx<:mad:gw0>S0 |

    1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0 | Immediate dial for normal "1 + 10
    digits" numbers
    <:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxxS0 | If number is only 10 digits, prefix
    it with "1" and dial immediately
    011[2-9]x. Handle overseas dialing
    )

    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Apr 10, 2011

  2. Per Anti-Spam:

    >Don't understand what you mean, can you clarify please,
    >these look like SPA3102 dial plans?

    Right on. But if you can recognize the device from looking at a
    dial plan, you're so far ahead of me that you should ignore
    anything I say.
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Apr 10, 2011