Re: Friends of the California Jam FED club

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
    <snipped>

    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010

  2. Desk Rabbit

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <i8kh03$m76$>,
    Desk Rabbit <> wrote:

    > On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
    > <snipped>
    >
    > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"

    Poor STUPID PiGGy

    PiG LIEshine is STILL a useless UGLY PEDO SHIT who is on WELFARE and has
    been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED THEM ALL u SICK DISEASED BIG
    FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd
    PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE
    CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    NO NAME, Oct 7, 2010

  3. Desk Rabbit

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <Lxrro.662$%>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > > On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
    > > <snipped>
    > >
    > > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    > >

    > 1984 is when Nuclear Warrior started, basically. It's proof is the copyright
    > # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 unlike California Jam which can't be easily traced.
    > That's because online Library of Congress records only regress back to 1978
    > or thereabouts.
    >
    > NUCLEAR WARRIOR: The only copyright that matters thank you. That's because
    > Nuclear Warrior IS the world's ONLY Original Words & Music thank you.

    I just finished a little project with some great investigative work by a
    friend of mine in the rotten apple. The results? There never was any
    Nuclear Warrior or Pillar of Fire, It was just another of Scott's
    attempts at pawned-off fantasy fame. The NW video is of a guy named
    Sergio Romero. A nobody music store guitar teacher from Hackensack, N.J.
    What he found out is that Scott knew this guy from hanging around the
    music/record store where Sergio worked as a part time guitar teacher and
    sales clerk. The ever popular genius Pillar of Fire was a name Sergio
    came up with while playing around with the "funeral pyre" line from the
    Doors great Light My Fire. Yet another lying, self-serving claim by
    Scott just to masturbate his own ego. Anyway, Sergio did start a band
    called Death's Dust, that he admitted "went nowhere", and Scott was
    never involved in it in anyway except hanging around the music room at
    the store. That's where the video came from. He also noted that Scott's
    hanging around was usually bothersome, and to such a point, that the
    store owner had to ask him to leave on several occasions. So, no
    earthshaking, world famous, greatest guitar player ever, media worthy
    news. It's all just more of Scott's wereo worshiping B.S. It's all "so"
    Scott when you consider his history .........

    I give you Scott Lifshine.....

    I've never formed any meaningful love relationships in my life.
    Prostitutes galore.
    "I'm a whore-monger and make no secretes about it"
    "I'm all alone in life"
    "Financially I'm fucked up"
    "I live an isolated life"
    Scott Lifshine April 30, 2009
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    NO NAME, Oct 7, 2010