Re: Friday sweetness

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    news:Xns97167D649E4C2tgp@127.0.0.1...

    > "She", and I quote, "found the bleach cream to be very soothing."

    and is now addicted, that's just odd.

    > Nearly 50% of all bank robberies take place on Friday.

    Then for the personal safety of myself and colleaguesI propose we
    consider a
    permanent move to 3 day weekends. Besides you can bank electronically
    now,
    you don't need us.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." -

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005