Re: Fresh install

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Methanosalsum Leonina, May 12, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1, <> wrote:

    > Carter, Rebecca is a troll ignore it. In windows xp it is called a
    > pagefile instead of a "swapfile", they both do the same thing.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY FUCKING DON'T, you fucking brainless,
    plagiarist cuntfart.

    Methanosalsum Leonina, May 12, 2005

  2. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Barney Guest

    Methanosalsum Leonina
    <-porous-miscreant.org> had
    writtennews:-uninterest
    ing-beetle.org:

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY FUCKING DON'T, you fucking
    > brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.

    Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void the
    idiot.

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, May 12, 2005

  3. Methanosalsum Leonina

    JAD Guest

    Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything. There are
    strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls reside there.
    Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard to say, but not to crosspost
    into any group with the above mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to
    endlessly 'delete' the thread.(or fill your 187 list)

    JAD, May 12, 2005
  4. JAD wrote:
    > Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything. There are
    > strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls reside there.
    > Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard to say, but not to crosspost
    > into any group with the above mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to
    > endlessly 'delete' the thread.(or fill your 187 list)

    That's what we need more of around here, the advice to not crosspost,
    posted to six newsgroups.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 12, 2005
  5. JAD , wrote in message
    ABge.7979$:
    > Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
    > There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls
    > reside there.

    No. There's only one.

    Reverend Doctor Sir Harrison Gabblefutch-Gocklebur, May 12, 2005
  6. Reverend Doctor Sir Harrison Gabblefutch-Gocklebury,
    <>, the spongy, distempered truck driver, and dealer in
    dressed and perfumed Labrador dog hair used exclusively in the Volvo trade,
    reported:

    > JAD , wrote in message
    > ABge.7979$:
    >> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
    >> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls
    >> reside there.

    > No. There's only one.

    One group? Which is it?

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Barbequed diseased body parts and anus vinaigrette accompanied with sizzled
    gnats and haddock buttock preserve next to microwaved flea carcinoma and
    frog snot vinegar smothered in sautéed whore's tit blisters and weasel hymen
    garnish on top of festered heads of lettuce, cooked in a bubbling deep dish
    filled with unpalatable croutons of string bean and salsa with cooked sea
    slug in pustular sour cream, a side of sweetbread and a glass of dwarf
    rabbit giblet broth.

    Kolg the midge-endurer, May 12, 2005
  7. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Julie Guest

    Barney wrote:
    > Methanosalsum Leonina
    > <-porous-miscreant.org> had
    > writtennews:-uninterest
    > ing-beetle.org:
    >> pcbutts1, <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Carter, Rebecca is a troll ignore it. In windows xp it is called a
    >>> pagefile instead of a "swapfile", they both do the same thing.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY FUCKING DON'T, you fucking
    >> brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.

    > Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void the
    > idiot.

    Simple. Just highlight one of the 'pcbutts1' messages and select "Block
    Sender"

    Julie, May 12, 2005
  8. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Barney Guest

    "Julie" <> had
    writtennews:kuhcl2-gba.nsi$:

    > Barney wrote:
    >> Methanosalsum Leonina
    >> <-porous-miscreant.org> had
    >> writtennews:-uninter
    >> est ing-beetle.org:

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY FUCKING DON'T, you fucking
    >>> brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.

    >> Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void
    >> the idiot.

    > Simple. Just highlight one of the 'pcbutts1' messages and select
    > "Block Sender"

    He changes his identity and Plonking him/her/IT is only temporary.
    Obviously the only ones successful probably won't be reading my post.
    I'll try software.newsreaders NG.

    Barney, May 13, 2005
  9. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Barney Guest

    "JAD" <> had
    writtennews:_ABge.7979$:

    > Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
    > There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of
    > trolls reside there. Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard
    > to say, but not to crosspost into any group with the above
    > mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to endlessly 'delete'
    > the thread.(or fill your 187 list)

    Unfortunatly there is some good posts from the other NGs. I guess I can
    live with the idiot but the disruption of a good thread becomes as
    it/he/she intended, a disruption!

    Barney, May 13, 2005
  10. Methanosalsum Leonina

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Barney wrote:
    > "JAD" <> had
    > writtennews:_ABge.7979$:
    >
    >> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
    >> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of
    >> trolls reside there. Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard
    >> to say, but not to crosspost into any group with the above
    >> mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to endlessly 'delete'
    >> the thread.(or fill your 187 list)
    >>

    > Unfortunatly there is some good posts from the other NGs. I guess I
    > can live with the idiot but the disruption of a good thread becomes as
    > it/he/she intended, a disruption!

    Well _I_ think /you/ are a disruption. If you don't like what I posted, say
    so.

    pcbutts1, May 13, 2005
  11. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Barney Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> had
    writtennews:2fcdl2-a1c.nsi$:

    > Well _I_ think /you/ are a disruption. If you don't like what I
    > posted, say so.

    If you are the one who uses dirogratory and child like comments, then
    why should I have to say anything? If you use insults to reply to other
    posters, then why would I have to say anything. You do remind me of a
    Carly Simmon song.

    Barney, May 13, 2005
  12. Methanosalsum Leonina

    Barney Guest