Re: Freeview HD TV - Aerial question

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Woger, Apr 11, 2009.

  1. Woger

    Woger Guest

    On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:59:44 +1200, Corky <> wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >I currently have Sky TV in one of my lounge rooms and a splitter
    >running into a second lounge into a Hills box to view Freeview on. I
    >am thinking of buying a new TV set with Freeview HD installed.
    >
    >The question is can I still run the Freeview through the current
    >system (all from Sky dish) or will I need to get a UHF aerial
    >installed and run the Freeview directly from the UHF aerial.
    >
    >Thanks for any help.

    You will need a UHF Arial as TV here use that system.

    But in the UK they have both inside the TV no box at all.

    Woger, Apr 11, 2009

  2. Woger

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-04-11, Woger <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:59:44 +1200, Corky <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello
    >>
    >>I currently have Sky TV in one of my lounge rooms and a splitter
    >>running into a second lounge into a Hills box to view Freeview on. I
    >>am thinking of buying a new TV set with Freeview HD installed.
    >>
    >>The question is can I still run the Freeview through the current
    >>system (all from Sky dish) or will I need to get a UHF aerial
    >>installed and run the Freeview directly from the UHF aerial.
    >>
    >>Thanks for any help.

    > You will need a UHF Arial as TV here use that system.
    >
    > But in the UK they have both inside the TV no box at all.

    Classic Woger. Let me just say that my Freeview TV ads come via a saterlite

    Gordon, Apr 13, 2009

  3. Woger

    Party Animal Guest

    Gordon wrote:

    > Classic Woger. Let me just say that my Freeview TV ads come via a saterlite

    In standard definition

    Freeview *HD* is a terrestrial service.

    Party Animal, Apr 13, 2009