Re: Freeloaders on wireless network & internet connection?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 10, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    In CanaDUH you find out when you get your monthly bill for a couple of hundred
    thousand bucks for overuse. CanaDUH has piddly piss caps and if you go over
    them you automatically owe thousands sometimes millions even if you got a
    virus tough shit.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 10, 2008