Re: Freelance PHP programmer

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Enkidu, Apr 15, 2009.

  1. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    brazen wrote:

    > We have a few very small jobs coming up - anyone out there want a wee
    > bit of work?

    Not me, but... did you consider mentioning where?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 15, 2009

  2. Enkidu

    Jack Spratt Guest

    "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    > brazen wrote:
    >>
    >> We have a few very small jobs coming up - anyone out there want a wee
    >> bit of work?
    >>

    > Not me, but... did you consider mentioning where?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff

    Somewhere in the "Global Village"
    Email. Internet Banking. Test server. Done deal.

    Jack Spratt, Apr 15, 2009

  3. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    Jack Spratt wrote:
    > "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    >> brazen wrote:
    >>>
    >>> We have a few very small jobs coming up - anyone out there want a
    >>> wee bit of work?
    >>>

    >> Not me, but... did you consider mentioning where?

    > Somewhere in the "Global Village" Email. Internet Banking. Test
    > server. Done deal.

    True, it could be that way, but I think that would have been specified.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 15, 2009
  4. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    brazen wrote:
    > "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    >> brazen wrote:
    >>> We have a few very small jobs coming up - anyone out there want a
    >>> wee bit of work?
    >>>

    >> Not me, but... did you consider mentioning where?
    >>

    > Hi cliff,
    >
    > where? as in where am I based? Nelson, but its just a little bit of
    > coding for now (more as and when it comes in) so they can be
    > anywhere...

    Ay, that was what I was getting at.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 16, 2009
  5. Enkidu

    fred Guest

    http://www.phpug.org.nz/index.php/Main_Page

    http://groups.google.com/group/nzphpug

    fred, Apr 17, 2009
  6. In message <>, Gotcha! wrote:

    > You can get your coding done cheap as chips - Romanians are
    > pretty good.

    Do they understand things like SQL injection attacks?

    <http://xkcd.com/327/>

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Apr 18, 2009
  7. Enkidu

    Jack Spratt Guest

    > In message <>, Gotcha! wrote:
    >
    >> You can get your coding done cheap as chips - Romanians are
    >> pretty good.

    > Do they understand things like SQL injection attacks?
    >
    > <http://xkcd.com/327/>

    Only relevant if pulling/pushing data from a back end.
    So long as threats stay as easy to side step as SQL injection then I won't
    lose too much sleep

    Jack Spratt, Apr 18, 2009