Re: Freebie until 11:59 ~ Chris Millbank's socks

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Franklin, Feb 28, 2009.

  1. Franklin

    Franklin Guest

    On Sat 28Feb 17:55, Ron May <> wrote
    > On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:19:14 No One <> wrote:
    >>

    >> Everyone knows that Frank J. Camper (a.k.a. "Ari") is usually
    >> the author of any post dealing with male genitals and/or
    >> homosexuality.
    >>
    >> You can't hide behind forged posts anymore, Frank.
    >> We all know it's you, you sick miscreant lecher.
    >>

    > Your complaint, whether legitimate or not, loses ALL credibility
    > when you hide behind a sock puppet to argue your case against
    > against another sock puppeteer.
    >
    > If you have a valid bitch, WTF is the reason for attempting to
    > hide YOUR identity to do it?
    >
    > I just wish ALL OF YOU MF's would take your shit elsewhere! No
    > one else gives a F###!
    >
    > (Posting MY complaint under my REAL name)

    Starting in the middle of February, Hummingbird/Chris Millbank has
    been using the name "No One" to make about 20 or 30 posts containing
    his usual Frank Camper Kinky Friedman mantra to "alt.privacy.anon-
    server".

    Members of APA-S responded by giving him a throrough putting down for
    not knowing anything at all about Kinky Friedman. I guess Chris has
    decided to bring his latest sock to ACF.

    Previously he used "Thomas Stevens" and before that it was
    "Hummingbird" to spread the old message about Frank Camper Kinky
    Friedman.

    Chris hasn't finished and he has a striking resemblance to new poster
    "nemo_outis" in alt.computer.security.

    --------

    Why, oh, why didn't Chris stay away and just let ACF get on in peace?
    He really does want to destroy the group, doesn't he.

    --
    The best of the best in Freeware
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    Franklin, Feb 28, 2009

  2. On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:26:18 GMT, Franklin wrote:

    > On Sat 28Feb 17:55, Ron May <> wrote
    >> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:19:14 No One <> wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Everyone knows that Frank J. Camper (a.k.a. "Ari") is usually
    >>> the author of any post dealing with male genitals and/or
    >>> homosexuality.
    >>>
    >>> You can't hide behind forged posts anymore, Frank.
    >>> We all know it's you, you sick miscreant lecher.
    >>>

    >> Your complaint, whether legitimate or not, loses ALL credibility
    >> when you hide behind a sock puppet to argue your case against
    >> against another sock puppeteer.
    >>
    >> If you have a valid bitch, WTF is the reason for attempting to
    >> hide YOUR identity to do it?
    >>
    >> I just wish ALL OF YOU MF's would take your shit elsewhere! No
    >> one else gives a F###!
    >>
    >> (Posting MY complaint under my REAL name)
    >>

    > Starting in the middle of February, Hummingbird/Chris Millbank has
    > been using the name "No One" to make about 20 or 30 posts containing
    > his usual Frank Camper Kinky Friedman mantra to "alt.privacy.anon-
    > server".

    And Alt.privacy.

    BTW, I thought it was Frank Friedman Kinky Camper?

    > Members of APA-S responded by giving him a throrough putting down for
    > not knowing anything at all about Kinky Friedman. I guess Chris has
    > decided to bring his latest sock to ACF.

    Yes, he got quite a licking, bet he luved it though.

    > Previously he used "Thomas Stevens" and before that it was
    > "Hummingbird" to spread the old message about Frank Camper Kinky
    > Friedman.
    >
    > Chris hasn't finished and he has a striking resemblance to new poster
    > "nemo_outis" in alt.computer.security.
    >
    > --------
    >
    > Why, oh, why didn't Chris stay away and just let ACF get on in peace?
    > He really does want to destroy the group, doesn't he.

    heh

    He's an idiot.
    --
    http://tr.im/1fa6