Re: "Free" 'Two Towers' at Blockbusters

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Alan Smithee, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Alan Smithee

    Alan Smithee Guest

    "Arkon24fps" <> wrote in message
    news:AOr%a.199069$...

    > Why bother, Blockbuster will only likely have full screen versions of the
    > disc anyway. No, this time I will wait for the expanded box set version.

    I don't know what area you live in, but the Blockbusters in my area have
    always carried both the WS and FF for sale (Well, except for "The Master of
    Disguise"... but it seems like no one carried the widescreen version). And,
    fortunately, they have learned that renters want WS; as they now seem to get
    WS when there is a choice.

    --
    Alan Smithee
    (Address altered to prevent spamming)