    But ONLY IN THE U.S

    How about the rest of the world, do we not count

    Pau
    Pau;, May 18, 2004

  2. Pau;

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?UGF1Ow==?=" <> wrote in
    news:D:

    > But ONLY IN THE U.S.
    >
    > How about the rest of the world, do we not count?
    >
    > Paul

    of course we don't....duh....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 18, 2004

  3. Pau;

    lastcall Guest

    Yes, but Americans aren't as smart! : /

    lastcall, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Pau;

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:24:53 -0500, lastcall extemporised:

    > Yes, but Americans aren't as smart! : /

    As what? :\
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Pau;

    lastcall Guest

    as the people of the "rest of the world". Just being facetious...

    Kinda like how there's no more "ladies nights" allowed in bars in the
    state of New Jersey because some guy was worried "What about ME???" I
    want to get in for free, I want 1/2 price drinks, too! Life's not
    fair... When you do something special for someone nowadays, anyone not
    included is always crying, "What about ME??" It seems to be tied in to
    the whole "politically correct" deal. You can't say or do anything
    without offending someone.

    lastcall, Jun 3, 2004
  6. Pau;

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:47:18 +0000, lastcall extemporised:

    > as the people of the "rest of the world". Just being facetious...
    >
    > Kinda like how there's no more "ladies nights" allowed in bars in the
    > state of New Jersey because some guy was worried "What about ME???" I want
    > to get in for free, I want 1/2 price drinks, too! Life's not fair... When
    > you do something special for someone nowadays, anyone not included is
    > always crying, "What about ME??" It seems to be tied in to the whole
    > "politically correct" deal. You can't say or do anything without offending
    > someone.

    And this would be unique to the US because...?

    If anything, the above situations occur because we are the breeding ground
    for landsharks.
    JaR, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Pau;

    lastcall Guest

    It's not unique to the U.S. Obviously the person who started this
    thread, wondering why only WE (the U.S.) get a free MS exam retake,
    didn't live here. My point is someone's always whining about "Why not
    me?" and no, it's not just here.

    lastcall, Jun 4, 2004
  8. Pau;

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:24:19 -0500, lastcall extemporised:

    > It's not unique to the U.S. Obviously the person who started this thread,
    > wondering why only WE (the U.S.) get a free MS exam retake, didn't live
    > here. My point is someone's always whining about "Why not me?" and no,
    > it's not just here.

    Sorry. Forgot to change batteries is subtle humor module. Fully charged
    and better now.
    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  9. Pau;

    TexasOut Guest

    maybe it's because the others aren't that smart and American's don't need
    re-takes.

    TexasOut, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Pau;

    Neil Guest

    "TexasOut" <> wrote in news:ONsm2v6UEHA.1012
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > maybe it's because the others aren't that smart and American's don't need
    > re-takes.

    or maybe American's need it more?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30