Re: Free phone calls from USA Five Star

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by caroline, May 12, 2007.

  1. caroline

    caroline Guest

    "caroline" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi.
    > The above link I posted some weeks ago.
    > The Cass Lake number went down again overnight, anyone know what is going
    > on.
    >
    > "caroline" <> wrote in message
    > > My daughters provider is T Mobile her friend also uses the same number

    > > call using Cingular.
    > > Are we saying that the providers are blocking calls to this free number.
    > >

    > > "Ozark" <> wrote in message

    <>

    dialling

    could
    > > only

    > > numbers for

    millitary

    caroline, May 12, 2007

  2. caroline apparently replied to herself:

    > "caroline" <> wrote in message news:...
    >> Hi.
    >> The above link I posted some weeks ago.

    It has evidently scrolled off the newsserver.

    >> The Cass Lake number went down again overnight, anyone know what is
    >> going on.

    This is an international public Usenet newsgroup, not your phone
    company. Have you called them?

    (not an NTLworld helpdesk either)

    --
    -bts