Re: Free Online Test for A+ Certification

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by A= Voucher, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. A= Voucher

    A= Voucher Guest

    Hello Guys!!!!

    I passed A+ Core Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US
    $198.95 for both exams

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code 1188

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Aug 19, 2003