Re: FREE New Indian oil for men!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Murli_X spewed across the ether:

    > Free Indian oil promotion for men!
    > 100% free trial bottle, safe and great fun!
    >
    > Tel : 91-22-24449309/56663081
    > MURLI WAGHULDE

    Are they pressed for their oil, or are they boiled, and the oil scummed off
    the top of the cauldron?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 6, 2005

  2. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Are they pressed for their oil, or are they boiled, and the oil
    > scummed off the top of the cauldron?

    pleasing to be tellnig me, how many Indians must be processed to make one
    oz of Indian oil? who was the oldest Indian processed for oil? the
    youngest? How many examens to pass Indian oil proccessing certification?
    Where can I find dumps for Indian oil processing? Can I give the Indian
    Oil processing paper in my home or must I travel to an oil refinery? What
    about the tar sands?

    rgs

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
    Neil, Sep 6, 2005