Re: FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. wrote:
    > FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES
    >
    > Visit http://www.firstchoicehealth.net
    >
    > WIDE VARIETY OF OPTIONS, PRICES, AND PROVIDERS
    >
    > COMPARE PLANS AND CHOOSE A PLAN RIGHT
    > FOR YOU AND YOURS

    I'm sorry, but I've already sold my sons into slavery to be able to afford
    the health care that I have now.

    --
    Fris "indentured" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003