Re: FREE Indian oil for men!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    " Murli" < > wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Free Indian oil promotion for men!
    > 100% free trial bottle, safe and great fun!

    How many Indians do you have to squeeze to fill up one bottle?

    Frisbee®, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    I just can't bring myself to visualize that one.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > How many Indians do you have to squeeze to fill up one bottle?

    depends on the size of the bottle. and if the Indian has had a bath
    recently. few baths = more oil...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005